|Massachusetts / New Hampshire Chapter
2015 Alzheimer's Advocacy Day
Join with others who care about the quality of life of people coping with Alzheimer's disease.
Please join us Wednesday, April 22nd to support the passage of bills that will improve the quality of life for individuals with Alzheimer's and their families:
- The Massachusetts Alzheimer's State Plan
- Education for Physicians
- Improving Elder Protective Services
- Greg O'Brien
author of ON PLUTO, Inside the Mind of Alzheimer’s, former journalist and state house reporter, has younger-onset Alzheimer’s.
- Mike Belleville of Douglas, MA
has younger-onset Alzheimer’s, played a key role in tel-com support during 9/11
- Scott Weiss, caregiver
recently lost his mother to Alzheimer’s
- Tom Croswell, President and Chief Operating Officer, Tufts Health Plan
- James Wessler, President/CEO, Alzheimer’s Association, MA/NH Chapter
- Patricia Jehlen (D-Somerville), Chair, Joint Committee on Elder Affairs
- Denise Garlick, (D-Needham), Chair, Joint Committee on Elder Affairs
Enjoy morning coffee with us, hear a legislative briefing and meet with your state repesentative or senator. (We'll have some guides to assist you, but if you need to find out who your legislators are, you can find out right now with this tool.)
Free and Open to the Public
REGISTER NOW! Use the form on the right to register.
For more info, contact Austin Hodge email@example.com
or call 617.868.6718
Massachusetts State House
Hall of Flags
April 22, 2015
Doors open at 9 am
Program at 10 am
See you at the Statehouse
Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's
Formed in 1980, the Alzheimer's Association is the world's leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.