|Massachusetts / New Hampshire Chapter
2015 Alzheimer's Advocacy Day
Join with others who care about the quality of life of people coping with Alzheimer's disease.
THANK YOU to ALL who joined us April 22 at the Massachusetts statehouse to support the passage of bills that will improve the quality of life for individuals with Alzheimer's and their families.
- The Massachusetts Alzheimer's State Plan
- Education for Physicians
- Improving Elder Protective Services
And thanks to our program speakers:
- Greg O'Brien
author of ON PLUTO, Inside the Mind of Alzheimer’s, former journalist and state house reporter, has younger-onset Alzheimer’s.
- Mike Belleville of Douglas, MA
has younger-onset Alzheimer’s, played a key role in tel-com support during 9/11
- Scott Weiss, caregiver
recently lost his mother to Alzheimer’s
- Tom Croswell, President and Chief Operating Officer, Tufts Health Plan
- James Wessler, President/CEO, Alzheimer’s Association, MA/NH Chapter
- Patricia Jehlen (D-Somerville), Chair, Joint Committee on Elder Affairs
- Denise Garlick, (D-Needham), Chair, Joint Committee on Elder Affairs
Watch for new events
in New Hampshire and Massachusetts
Our vision is a world without Alzheimer's
Formed in 1980, the Alzheimer's Association is the world's leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research.